Monday, August 1, 2016

Meet The Ridge Staff: Emily Moen; 4-year-old Preschool @ The Ridge teacher

1.    What is your job at The Ridge? 4-year-old preschool teacher

2.    Favorite thing about your job? getting to watch the kids grow everyday

3.    Least favorite thing about your job? writing progress reports

4.    What brought you to The Ridge?  My dad is a pastor and had a meeting with Mike.  He told me that we should try it out.  That was almost 12 years ago.

5.    Tell us about your family.  My husband Martin and I have been married almost 13 years.   We have 2 daughters.  Madelyn is 11 and Allison is 8.

6.    Favorite Bible Verse  1 Corinthians 16:14

7.  Favorite Spot to connect with God - on my long walks outside

8.Who is your favorite author?  Well, since my sister's first book is coming out soon, I better say her;), so Rena Olsen

9.      What was your favorite activity in gym class? I loved badminton!

10. What does your perfect day look like? a whole day just being able to hang out with my husband and girls with no other responsibilities

Would you rather…
1.      Read on a Kindle or paperback book? paperback
2.    Go to a play or musical? play
3.    Go to the theater or a movie? movie
4.    Hike or bike? hike
5.     Wear jeans or chinos? jeans
6.    Crash with friends or stay in a hotel? hotel
7.     Visit Europe or Mexico? Europe
8.    Travel by plane, train, or automobile? automobile
9.    Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat? houseboat

10. Go climbing or zip lining? zip lining

No comments: