Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Hope is Built on Nothing Less


I was thinking back to Pastor Mike’s message on Luke 8:22-25 where Jesus is on a boat with his disciples when a storm comes up. Jesus asked the disciples, "Where is your faith?"  During the message, we were urged to ask ourselves where – or in Whom – our faith is placed. 

I’ve been pondering the fact that the foundation of our faith, and of the Church, is Jesus Christ. Instead of sharing my thoughts in this blog, I’m going to have you prayerfully read this Scripture and let God speak as you spend a little time with Him.

Ephesians 2  


Here’s a little commentary information…but read that later, after you’ve allowed God to lead you through His Word.

This song has been running through my mind all week seems quite fitting so listen and worship! 


I’d love to hear what you discover as you spend time with God in His Word! So, send me an e-mail if you’d like to share!

Joyfully,
Cheryl Sidler
Ministry Assistant
csidler@ridgelife.org

No comments: