Thursday, May 15, 2014

Life with Doug


It's my turn to blog so here goes...life is kind of hum drum right now. We've done a lot at home and in the ministry lately but sometimes even good times just feel blah. I've watched my daughters' concerts and art shows, watched my son throw shot put at Drake and helped the junkyard kids raise $7k which will result in 7 wells being built in India.
 
 
But even with all that regular life stuff going on, it's hard to get excited. There is also the death of friends, friends fighting diseases and friends walking away from God. Maybe that's why the good stuff seems so 'blah'. Oh well, I guess that's just where I am right now at this particular moment in time. I don't know if that's good or bad, it just is. I hope to inspire you more in my next entry when it's my turn again. Later.

No comments: