Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Debbie Longseth, RidgeCARE Coordinator

Greetings Ridge Family,

I am Debbie Longseth and have been around Prairie Ridge Church since we began! A few of you I know and there are many that I don't know yet. I am now overseeing Care Ministry here at the Ridge. My desire for care ministry began shortly after attending our sister church, Meredith Drive Reform Church. 

Over the years God has used me in many areas of ministry and I am so thankful for those lessons and leadership skills.  My passion for many years has been caring for God's people. And being sick in my mid 20's put an even deeper desire within me. At that time in my life I had a wonderful community of believers who rallied around me and supported me through many ups and downs on that journey.  That is what we are called to do...live in community with others and to be supportive.

I consider it an answer to prayer to serve God's people at the Ridge in an area that is so near and dear to my heart. I also have a strong desire to empower those who are willing to come along side such an important ministry. I look forward to meeting many of you. 

Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12

Peace,
Debbie

No comments: