Thursday, April 28, 2016

Meet The Ridge Staff: Cheryl Sidler; Ministry Assitant

In honor of Administrative Professional's Day, meet Cheryl Sidler our beloved Ministry Assistant.

1. What is your job at The Ridge? Ministry Assistant (otherwise known as church secretary)
2. Favorite thing about your job? I can’t pick a favorite but some of the top include: taking care of tasks and people, office supplies and organizing!
3. Least favorite thing about your job? Saying “no” to people
4. What brought you to The Ridge? An invitation from a friend back in February 2000


5. Favorite Ridge memory. Easter Sundays are very special because I love how we celebrate!
6. Tell us about your family. My husband, Jay Reavis, and I met while I resided for a short time in North Carolina. I grew up in Waterloo, Iowa, and Jay grew up in Graham, North Carolina.  Jay was kind enough (or in love enough) to move back to Iowa with me in October of 1998. We have lived in Ankeny since May of 1999.
7. Favorite Quote “Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed.” – from a church sign I drove by once
8.     How would your friends describe you?  I think they’d say nice things because I have amazing friends!

Would you rather…
1. Go to a play or musical? neither
2. Go to the theater or a movie? movie
3. Hike or bike? either
4. Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat? houseboat
5. Go climbing or zip lining? Both … as long as zip line is close to the ground!
6. Have a night out or evening in? evening in
7. Watch TV or read a book? I enjoy both
8. Camp in an RV or stay in a tent? Hotel!

No comments: