Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Meet the Ridge Staff: Laura Patterson; Preschool @ The Ridge 3-year-old associate

1. What is your job at The Ridge?
I'm an associate in the three year old preschool room.

2.    Favorite thing about your job?
My favorite thing about my job is the people I work with! Both the kids and the adults.

3.    Least favorite thing about your job?
Wiping kids' runny noses. :)

4.    What brought you to The Ridge?
I've been coming to The Ridge since I was in high school!

5.     Favorite Ridge memory.
My family really enjoys the Family Game and Movie nights!

6.    Tell us about your family.
My husband Kent and I have three kids: Kael (age 10), Kylee (age 8) and Kase (age 3).

7.    Favorite Bible Verse
Philippians 4:6-8 New King James Version (NKJV)
 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8.  What is your favorite book?
For the Love by Jen Hatmaker

9.      What was your favorite activity in gym class?
When we played volleyball.

10.What does your perfect day look like?
Wake up early, read, spend the day with my family outdoors, go for a run.


Would you rather…

1.      Read on a Kindle or paperback book?
paperback book- I love to read.
2.    Go to a play or musical?
Musical
3.    Go to the theater or a movie?
Movie
4.     Visit Europe or Mexico?
Europe
5.    Travel by plane, train, or automobile?
Automobile. I love to travel, but don't love to fly.
6.    Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat?
Speed boat
7.           Go climbing or zip lining?
Zip lining
8. Go canoeing or waterskiing?
Both! I love to be out on the water.
9. Camp in an RV or stay in a tent?
Tent
10. Use Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter
11. Swim in a pool or the ocean?
pool

No comments: