Sunday, August 30, 2015

Pray with Purpose - Staff, Leaders & their Families

“You can do more than pray...after you have prayed. But you can never do more than pray until you have prayed.” 

I’m not sure who first said that…it wasn’t me! But it is pretty good. As we move toward the fall, there are more things starting than school and football. It is also the beginning of a new ministry season at The Ridge that will be filled with many opportunities and activities. I’m excited! Before we launch into those, we want to pause and prayer for them. 


This week we are “praying for purpose”…asking for specific areas of prayer and highlighting different ministries to be prayed for each day.  I’d like to begin this week of prayer for The Ridge by asking you to pray for the staff, ministry leaders, and their families. 

One of the things I most enjoy about my job is the people that I serve alongside. We are truly blessed with gifted, servant hearted leaders. Please take a moment or two to remember them in prayer today!

By Pastor Mike Van Rees

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lifting in prayer The Ridge leaders, teachers and all who attend. What a great way to start fall!